Why the Izulu Hybrid?
- We looked at all the others and fixed their errors:
- We increased the weight 10 grams so they ‘feel right’.
- We made the face angle square so they are easy to line up.
- We designed our own special graphite shaft for these heads, tip heavier with low torque, for a real solid feel.
- We set the weight distribution to remove the strong left (hook) bias which is a ‘feature’ of other Hybrids.
- Finally we made the hosel interchangeable and adjustable plus we added our internal Power Cone® technology for maximum forgiveness on off centre hits.
Specifications & Shafts
- Low Loft: 16° (1 iron)
- Medium Loft: 20° (3 iron)
- High Loft: 24° (5 iron)
Power Flex Graphite Special Hybrid Version – PF1 – PF2 – PF3
Interchangeable – Adjustable Hosel
The new Izulu hybrids feature adjustable hosel technology that enables the face and lie angles to be set in eight different positions as shown on the chart below.